How To Purchase Auto Parts
Some models have interchangeable parts. Check with our friendly staff to help you find your part options.
• Our entrance fee is $2.00 per person. Please be aware that customers must be 16 or older to enter the yard area.
• Wheelbarrows, carts and engine hoists are available for free, but we do not sell, rent or supply any tools. So don’t forget to bring your own.
• No power outlets are available, so bring hand or battery operated tools.
• Many parts (brake assemblies, axles, etc.) have multiple attached components that must be paid for individually, so pull only the part you need.
• A lubricating spray such as WD-40 can be helpful in loosening parts.
• A flashlight may be necessary to see into recessed areas of the cars.
• Bring two or more people if you plan to pull any large parts.
• Wear tough clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty.
• Wear closed toe shoes, leather riggers gloves, and safety goggles.
• We do not allow torches.
• Whole vehicles are only sold if they are in the resale auto section. All whole vehicles are sold on an “as-is” basis.
• Remember, Safety first!
• We accept cash, debit cards and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Sorry, but we cannot accept personal checks.
• If you’re not satisfied with the part you purchased, feel free to bring it back to receive a store credit or exchange when purchased with a warranty. Store credits and exchanges are offered on most parts for 6 months from date of purchase. You must have a valid receipt dated 6 months or less, and the part must be marked. Be sure to find a U PICK IT employee to mark your parts after purchase in case you need to return them.
• Pets are permitted on property provided they are on a leash.
• No Alcohol is permitted on property.